When Was the Last Time You Updated the Heating and Cooling System in Your Home?
Keeping a house healthy and safe is an important part of being home owner. And when it comes to the air quality in a home, few things are more important than making sure that a heating and cooling system is operating efficiently. Both for comfort and for health reasons, a growing number of property owners are switching to ductless systems that provide a way to keep a home cool in the summer and warm in the winter without circulating dust, plans, and other allergens. Fortunately local heating services offer a number of products, as well as financing options, to make sure that you are getting the results that you need.
Whether you are in the process of making the decision to install a tankless water heater or you are considering switching to a ductless system for your heating and cooling, it is important to purchase the highest quality equipment that you can afford and hire the most experienced contractors who are available.
Maintenance Tasks Can Help Property Owners Add to the Value of Their Homes
From exterior painting to the need for careful attention to heating and cooling ductless systems and plumbing issues, there are many details that a home owner needs to watch. Given that your home is likely the biggest investment that you have ever made, it is even more important to make sure that you are following the basic maintenance needs to protect this investment. When property owners make the decision to upgrade to ductless systems and newer more efficient plumbing and heating and cooling systems they are not only adding to the future value of their home, but also providing an avenue for more affordable and immediate monthly bills.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that home owners who pay close attention to the details of their houses can make investment wise decisions:
- Air conditioners cost U.S. home owners more than $11 billion each year, but regular maintenance can keep your air conditioner running efficiently. These HVAC systems are some of the most expensive features in a home so hiring the best maintenance teams is important.
- The latest research indicates that switching to high efficiency air conditioners and taking other actions to keep a home cool could reduce energy use for air conditioning by as much as 20% to 50%.
- For homes that use 41 gallons or less of hot water a day, tankless water heaters can be approximately 24% to 34% more energy efficient than conventional storage tank water heaters.
- Unfortunately, a trillion gallons of water, worth an estimated $6 billion, is wasted each year as the result of running toilets, leaking faucets, or leaks from other features in a home.
- The lowest efficiency allowed by law for new gas furnaces is 78%, and some new models achieve 97%, meaning that these latest models offer near total efficiency.
- Typically, tankless water heaters provide hot water at a rate of two to five gallons per minute, but it is important to work with a contractor to make sure that you are installing a system that will work well for your family.
- In addition to the twice a year maintenance that most HVAC manufacturers recommend, if furnaces are more than 10 years old, it is best to have them inspected once a year and to begin budgeting for a replacement system.
- in a time when more and more parts of the country are experiencing extreme weather conditions it may come as no surprise that as many as 66% of homes in America have air conditioning.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 425,000 people worked as plumbers in the year 2014 alone. This is advantageous because according to Plumbing Manufacturers International, 13.7% of water use is the result of leaks.
- Old, inefficient water heaters can account for as much as 30% of a home’s entire energy consumption, so it is important to consider replacing these with newer, more energy efficient models.
Experienced plumbers, electricians, and HVAC teams offer the best services. combined with the highest quality parts and equipment that you can afford, these top of th Eline contractors are a great decision for any home owner or investor. Is your home up to date.