Make Your House Uniquely Your Own With Custom Blinds
Custom Blinds, The Most Bang For Your Buck
There are a lot of one size fits all blinds and window coverings out there. While these can work in a pinch, for long term design goals you’ll want to invest in something tailored to your needs. Being able to customize your window coverings not only allows you to get exactly what you need, but it adds the exact pop of style that every room needs.
Why Invest In Custom Window Coverings?
When you buy a house, you want to be able to truly make it your own. If furniture, paint, and decorations are the cake, custom window coverings are the icing that ties everything together. A couple benefits to consider can also include:
- Customization. Perhaps one of the largest benefits is the ability to customize your blinds. From various different styles, designs, and patterns, you can trust that you’ll get exactly what you need. When buying one size fits all blinds they might end up not fitting properly, or not being in the right color. By customizing every aspect you never have to worry about these issues, or having to compromise with your design ideas. Additionally, you won’t have to deal with installing blinds, which trust me, is easier said than done. Window experts will walk you through every step of the design process, and install the final product to ensure the proper fit all around.
- Difference. Different rooms in your house will undoubtedly need different types of blinds, and different styles. Typically, living room blinds should be able to allow enough light through, without being completely sheer. This creates a bright and welcoming space that you can enjoy throughout the day without having to turn the light on. On the other hand, bedrooms need blinds that give more flexibility. These should be able to let in light when opened, but block most light when needed. Working with window experts can help you pinpoint the perfect style of blinds based on what room you are installing them in. Trying to do this on your own can be difficult. Without the proper know how, trying to find the exact type of blinds you need can be nearly impossible. This goes doubly for finding the right patterns and sizes.
- Budget. Customization can be achieved, even on a budget. When working with window experts, tell them the amount you are willing to spend. Fabric choices, as well as the pull up and down features can then be tailored to fit within your budget. This still gives you more design options to choose from than a one size fits all option, all while keeping your wallet happy.
- Tailor Made. Possibly the biggest problem most mass produced blinds have is sizing. While custom made blinds can be made specifically for your windows, and adjusted within fractions of an inch, mass produced blinds don’t offer that option. This is especially important if your home has windows that aren’t designed with standard sizes. Having window experts take the measurements, and install the finished products ensures that you’re blinds look, and fit, amazing.
- You’re Choice. Everything about custom blinds is chosen by you. The product is created based on the sizes you need, and the colors, fabrics, and pull up features you want. If you want royal blue blackout roman shades, that is exactly what you can get.
- Unique. Another appealing benefit is that you will get a product that is custom made for you. It will be unique to your tastes, and your interior design style. You can say bye bye to the cookie cutter blinds that everyone else has, and take one more step towards making your house truly your own.
Window experts not only offer professional blind installation, but they can give you a complete unique set of blinds that is guaranteed to be exactly what you want.