Finding the Right Contractor Can Help You Add Both Beauty and Value to Your Home or Business Property
This has already been a very busy late spring and early summer. In fact, as the entire area attempts to recover from a pretty major hailstorm, it should come as no surprise that siding installation companies, as well as roofing and window companies are busier than ever. In fact, understanding the siding installation process can help you make the best decision when it comes to a major improvement in your house.
Whether you are looking for cedar siding replacement options in Seattle or you are in search of siding replacement companies in the midwest, it is always important to work with a reputable company who will stand behind the products they use and the work that they offer.
Are You Searching for the Right Companies to Help You Recover from a Recent Hail Storm?
Spring weather can cause a great deal of damage to a home in a very short period of time. In fact, with only five to 10 minutes of hail propelled by high winds property owners can find themselves looking for roofing, decking, windows, and siding contractors. And while not all home and business owners know everything that is needed about the roofing and siding installation process, it is important to know that the best contractors will allow you to ask as many questions as you have. Consider these facts and figures about the many ways that the exterior parts of properties help add to their value:
- Cedar, vinyl, and fiber cement are the three most popular siding materials used in America. All combined, there are 15 different types of siding.
- Although it might not be the perfect solution for every part of the country, cedar is the number one most popular type of wood siding.
- Properly maintained, these cedar siding selections can last as long as 75 years.
- It is recommended that property owners apply a new coat of paint, sealer, or stain every three to seven years to maintain a cedar siding product.
- Interestingly enough, lumber, which is very minimally processed, constitutes more than 40% of building materials, but makes up only 4% of the production energy in the construction market.
- Although it might not be able to withstand every wind situation, the majority of siding installation is rated for winds at 110 mph.
If a late spring or early summer storm has ravaged your home, it is important to make sure that you work with the most reliable contractors in the area who will stand behind both their work and their products. Whether you are trying to understand the siding installation process for the first time or replacing a roof for the third, the contractor you work with can help you make the best investment.