By Jeremy Pollard
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2015
First examination: June 2016
Written by way of skilled writer Jeremy Pollard, this scholar consultant for Physics:
- is helping you determine what you must recognize with a concise precis of the subjects tested within the AS and A-level specifications
- Consolidates knowing with information and information cost questions
- offers possibilities to enhance examination approach with pattern solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops self reliant studying and examine skills
- presents the content material for producing person revision notes
Read Online or Download AQA AS/A Level Year 1 Physics Student Guide: Sections 1-3 PDF
Best general physics books
Superconductivity: Physics and functions brings jointly significant advancements that experience happened in the box during the last two decades. Taking a really sleek method of the topic the authors supply an enticing and available creation. Brings a clean method of the physics of superconductivity established either at the good tested and convergent photograph for many low-Tc superconductors, supplied via the BCS conception on the microscopic point, and London and Ginzburg-Landau theories on the phenomenological point, in addition to on stories accumulated in high-Tc learn lately.
The universe and every little thing inside it now exist at the similar actual airplane. Humanity can turn into empowered hence on many levels.
Providing a unified method of the liquid country, this e-book focusses at the innovations and theoretical tools which are important for an realizing of the physics and chemistry of the fluid kingdom. The authors don't try to disguise the full box in an encyclopedic demeanour. as an alternative, very important rules are provided in a concise and rigorous sort, and illustrated with examples from either uncomplicated molecular beverages and extra complicated smooth condensed topic structures corresponding to polymers, colloids, and liquid crystals.
Ion-Selective Electrode experiences, quantity three, offers a assessment of articles on ion-selective electrodes (ISEs). the quantity starts with an editorial on tools in response to titration tactics for surfactant research, that have been built for discrete batch operation and for non-stop AutoAnalyser use.
- The AP Physics C Companion: Mechanics (full color edition)
- Physik (German Edition)
- Scientific Inference
- The Method of the Generalised Eikonal: New Approaches in the Diffraction Theory (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematical Physics)
- Annals of the International Geophysical Year: Solar Radio Emission During the International Geophysical Year: Volume 34
Extra info for AQA AS/A Level Year 1 Physics Student Guide: Sections 1-3
AQA AS/A Level Year 1 Physics Student Guide: Sections 1-3 by Jeremy Pollard