By David Ferriby,Angela Anderson,Tony Imperato
Enhance and extend your scholars' wisdom and figuring out in their AQA breadth examine via specialist narrative, innovative talents improvement and bespoke essays from top historians on key debates.
- Builds scholars' knowing of the occasions and problems with the interval with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the major suggestions of switch, continuity, reason and outcome, encouraging scholars to make comparisons throughout time as they enhance throughout the course
- Improves scholars' abilities in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing by means of supplying transparent advice and perform activities
- Boosts scholars' interpretative abilities and curiosity in heritage via prolonged interpreting possibilities along with especially commissioned essays from practicing historians on proper debates
- Cements realizing of the extensive matters underpinning the interval with overviews of the most important questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as convenient revision aids
The Tudors: England 1485-1603
A revised variation of Access to background: An advent to Tudor England 1485-1603, this identify explores the consolidation of the Tudor Dynasty lower than Henry VII and Henry VIII, the years of instability and spiritual turmoil within the mid-Tudor interval and the interval of relative balance in the course of Elizabeth I's reign. It considers breadth problems with swap, continuity, reason and end result during this interval via interpreting key questions about topics similar to strength, faith, competition, family members with overseas powers and the effect of key individuals.
Read Online or Download AQA A-level History: The Tudors: England 1485-1603 (AQA A Level History) PDF
Similar uk history books
Ideologies of Conservatism charts advancements and alterations within the nature of Conservative political suggestion and the that means of Conservatism through the 20th century. Ewen Green's penetrating examine explores the Conservative brain from the Edwardian certainties of Balfour to the Thatcherite Eighties and past.
The Falklands warfare of 1982 used to be a small conflict, yet one with huge resonances. The Argentine invasion of the single of the few last British colonies on 2 April could have been avoided through a extra coherent British overseas coverage, higher intelligence research, and armed forces precautions; and as soon as the main issue begun, it may have almost certainly ended by way of negotiation.
Background of the English humans - quantity IJohn Richard eco-friendly, english historian (1837-1883)This booklet offers «History of the English humans - quantity I», from John Richard eco-friendly. A dynamic desk of contents permits to leap on to the bankruptcy chosen. desk of Contents-01- approximately this book-02- DEDICATION-03- ebook I.
Targeted upon a guy who by no means participated in wrestle operations in the course of his sixty-year naval occupation, this quantity depicts the regimen peacetime operations of the mid-Victorian Royal military, operations that experience bought brief shrift in naval histories, even supposing they've got constituted the majority of the service's venture in the past centuries.
- From Scottsboro to Munich: Race and Political Culture in 1930s Britain
- Henry VIII and the English Reformation (British History in Perspective)
- Women and Urban Life in Eighteenth-Century England: 'On the Town'
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the British Empire (The Politically Incorrect Guides)
- Milltown Cemetery: The History of Belfast, Written In Stone, Book 2
Extra resources for AQA A-level History: The Tudors: England 1485-1603 (AQA A Level History)
AQA A-level History: The Tudors: England 1485-1603 (AQA A Level History) by David Ferriby,Angela Anderson,Tony Imperato